Day 300: Top 20 favorite posts and a new video!

HAPPY 300th POST TO ME!!!

I have compiled a list of my top 20 favorite posts from the past 299 posts:

1) Check out these nerds attempting to sing dubstep acapella.  Also, their 3 minutes of outtakes.

2) I love Walmart and I love a British accent.  This video is the perfect combination.

3) Pranks are always hilarious when caught on film.  Combine that with people falling down and you've got a good recipe for a viral video.

4) This is the most popular post I've ever blogged, and I understand why.  This salesman will someday become a famous comedian if he keeps it up.

5) Again with the pranks, this time it's Black Friday Shopping style.

6) Tim Hawkins is coming to my church next month, and I cannot wait to see his show live.  Until then, I will just have to watch this video on repeat.

7) Music videos can be a bit ridiculous, but the literal versions are even better!

8) This is my dad's favorite video and favorite song of 2012.  "You didn't have to cut me off," said Van Gogh's Ear.

9) My post for 100 Days was amazing.  Check it out again!

10) I relived my summer in Ocean City, NJ with my friends spinning around and falling down.

11) My friend from Ocean City, NJ, Daniel Ballard showed me Olan Rogers for the first time.

12) In April, I posted about the IAgreeWithMarkwell campaign that was happening on Northwestern's campus.  Check out my friend JT's perspective video.

13) This guy did an AMAZING cover of Sexy and I Know It.

14) And these adorable girls sang "Call Your Girlfriend" beautifully.

15) The overly attached girlfriend entered the internet scene and scared every guy in the world.

16) One father and his adorable toddler daughter played hide and seek, and we got to see it from the toddler's perspective.

17) A hilarious comedian used a guy in the audience as her "dummy."

18) PBS turned sweet memories of painting with Bob Ross into an inspirational song.

19) Two grown men acted out a scene that had voice overs from children.

20) Aziz Ansari tells the story of 50 Cent ordering a grapefruit soda.

I hope you enjoy these videos again.  Let me know if I missed one of your favorites by leaving me a comment in the comment section!  Here is a brand new video:

Comments