Day 100: My Top 5 Favorite Videos!

It's my 100th post! So exciting!!! Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey on day 99. If you did not fill it out, the form is still live, and even though you cannot give suggestions for day 100, I would still LOVE your feedback on my site, either through the survey or in the comment section below. Please take a few minutes to help me out!

Based on the feedback, I have put together this post. Here are my top 5 favorite videos, none of which have been featured on my site yet. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Please continue to share this site with your friends and family. I love seeing my page stats and being blown away by how many people visit my site each day. Thank you for making this thing I created on a whim into a huge success! And continue to come back Mondays through Saturdays for new videos!

Without further ado, my top 5 favorite videos:

#5 is one of my all-time favorite dance routines. The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers really lives up to it's name in this piece. If you like what you see, check out the web series here.

#4 is the ever hilarious "Extraneous Lyrics" song. I much prefer his version of CeeLo's hit song.

Coming in at #3 is the Cassanova Video Dating Service. It makes me laugh every time.

#2 was shown to me in my "Public Speaking" class and is hilarious. "I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY TONE TONIGHT!!!" If you like this you should see the auto-tuned version here.

And finally, my #1 favorite video is "Single Ladies Gone Wrong" This is an edited version because the original has embedding disabled, but if you want to watch the original, you can go here. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog