Sunday: A Day of Rest.

Hey guys,

The traffic on my blog has really picked up... I had over 1,500 views last month!!! I am SO entirely grateful for all of you who come to my blog on a regular basis and check out my videos. I love watching youtube videos and blogging about my favorite ones. I have, however, decided I will no longer be posting on Sundays, to give myself a break each week from scouring youtube to find the right video. I hope you still continue to come to my site throughout the week, and even on the weekends, whenever possible. I would also love to hear more from you: where you come from, what you think of my posts, what you like, what you dislike. So, if you read this post, PLEASE take a few seconds to leave a comment below (you just click the "Add a comment" link) and let me know who you are and any other information or responses.

Also, here is a special treat for you... the most viewed video on my page is: Stand Up Comedian Salesman... feel free to watch it again.

Until tomorrow,
Carmen

Comments

  1. Hi Carmen! I just like all the videos ... It's like a bright spot in the midst of studying. Usually the shorter the better, but I like everything haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog